Friday, September 2, 2011

Rob talks about his involvement in cobblestone dance class

One day Kristin the dance teacher told me some moves. So I decided to practice by myself. Of the dance moves I was taught. I watch Americas Got Talent on TV. I studied on their dance moves. I asked Kristen if she would give me some suggestions on a dance team name. I thought I would ask Kristen on how to form a dance team. Dance teams don't start at the snap of a finger. It's not that easy. There's no magic show where you can form a dance team. As I am dancing in the dance room and ask young adults who want to join. If i sent out a flier, if I get permission from Lori maybe I can send out a flier. Sooner or later I will have a dance team and travel around the world. And Lori will be our manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment